BIM Manager – Kent
Experienced and talented BIM manager required to join the M&E department of a UK based multi-discipline organisation providing chartered surveying, architecture, and consultant services. This is a new role in a developing arena, and the successful post holder will help develop and shape the position. This is a key position within the company, and the scope for career progression is significant
In-depth working knowledge of BIM delivery requirements, based on experience of leading and delivering projects at level 2 or above.
Thorough knowledge of design software
Specific software experience in:
- Content Studio
- Understanding of Tekla (structures) IES and Hevacomp (MEP)
- Cobie compliant data collation
- Experience of Common Data Environment Systems such as Aconex, 4projects or similar
- Experience of BIM with MEP, structural and architecture
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams in MEP, structural and architecture (internal teams)
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams in MEP, structural and architecture (external project teams)
- Business Development of BIM
What’s on offer:
Remuneration package: This will reflect the skillset of the individual recruited.
Hours: 09.00 - 17.00, Monday to Friday
Holidays: From 24 days per annum, rising to 30 days depending on length of service
Pension: Excellent contributory pension
Benefits: Life assurance
Please do contact Gemma Howells to find out more on 01202 888986 ext 226. I look forward to receiving your application.