|Job Title:||BIM Modeller - rail projects|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Bristol|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
As the successful individual, you will be joining a well-established BIM Infrastructure team who are involved in some of the UK's most complex and stimulating projects that are diverse and technically demanding; including HS2 and Cross Rail 2.
Overview of Role:
As a BIM Modeller you will be responsible for the delivery of preliminary and detailed designs and drawings working on projects in both the public and private sector of rail infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities as the BIM Modeller:
• To work out the design. Adding data to the within the BIM environment and generate graphical and (alfa)numeric output
• Ensure compliance with the BIM Execution Plan
• Making 3D visualizations, derived 2D drafts
• Making optimal use of software capabilities and making suggestions for expanding and development of software tools and/or adjustments of the BIM Model
• Making drafts, calculations and analyses that are based and/or will be transferred to the BIM environment.
• Informing and advising involved parties about the use of data and application of output
• Identifying any bottlenecks in the strategy policy of the organization in the field of information management,
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in design, drafting or engineering and BIM
• Having a knowledge of drafting and BIM
• Having a knowledge of how to define BIM outcomes
• Having the capability to use a BIM software program
• Having a knowledge of BIM processes
• Having a knowledge of how to coordinate a BIM project within the 3D environment
• Have a knowledge of how to apply design to the models they produce.
This is a great opportunity where you can work on some of the UK's most major infrastructure projects and really progress your career.
Our client is offering a competitive salary + benefits, so please do get in touch to learn more!
We look forward to hearing from you!