|Job Title:||Branch Manager - Waste Management - Abu Dhabi (Arabic Speaker)|
|Location:||UAE - Abu Dhabi|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
My client an innovative leader in the region for supplying environmental products and services to the commercial kitchen industry.
You will be under the supervision of ‘Regional GM’ who is responsible for managing and developing environment division and line of business in Abu Dhabi region. Manage the operations (with the operations team) and general office administration. Understand the market, clients and the competition and implement business strategies accordingly.
- Prepare Division’s budget
- Prepare growth strategies for the services
- Monitor the divisions daily activities, encourage inter department relations and communication
- Maintain regular communication of the branch performance with the Regional GM and the management
- Frequent market feedback on competition and market conditions to the management
- Lead the Direct sales focus and consistently achieve /exceed the sales targets.
- Maintain the direct coverage of key accounts within. Focus on development and maintenance of key accounts
Education & Experience Guidelines
- Engineering Graduate with 10-15 years of experience
- Functional & Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Business and Industry knowledge
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Negotiation and bringing deals to closure
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions; systems thinker at second level
- Ability to perform under ambiguity and fast-paced environment
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution, accountability mindset
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at 0097144469828 ext 108