|Job Title:||Branch Manager - Waste Management - Abu Dhabi (Arabic Speaker)|
|Location:||UAE - Abu Dhabi|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
You will be under the supervision of 'Regional GM' who is responsible for managing and developing environment division and line of business in Abu Dhabi region. Manage the operations (with the operations team) and general office administration. Understand the market, clients and the competition and implement business strategies accordingly.
- Prepare Division's budget
- Prepare growth strategies for the services
- Monitor the divisions daily activities, encourage inter department relations and communication
- Maintain regular communication of the branch performance with the Regional GM and the management
- Frequent market feedback on competition and market conditions to the management
- Lead the Direct sales focus and consistently achieve /exceed the sales targets.
- Maintain the direct coverage of key accounts within. Focus on development and maintenance of key accounts
Education & Experience Guidelines
- Engineering Graduate with 10-15 years of experience
- Functional & Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Business and Industry knowledge
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Negotiation and bringing deals to closure
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions; systems thinker at second level
- Ability to perform under ambiguity and fast-paced environment
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution, accountability mindset
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at email@example.com
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.