A fast growing and exciting South-West London based consultancy is looking to grow their highly respected Sustainability team. Their key offering focuses on environmental efficiency when working with their clients on retro-fit and new build projects; due to a recent hire their business is moving forward in an entrepreneurial way and they are thus looking to recruit accredited BREEAM assessors.
You will be working with our client's Sustainability team on commercial new and retro-fit builds; they work on a broad range of projects and you will be required to deliver BREEAM Assessments. You will further work within the Sustainability team to support with energy work and broader, strategic, sustainability advice to architects, design teams and clients.
- Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
- Support more junior consultants with BREEAM Assessments.
- Work in a client facing capacity to advise on the implementation of specific sustainability/energy initiatives to improve the performance of new and retro-fit builds.
- Support more junior/graduate consultants in their development both within BREEAM and wider sustainability knowledge
- Accredited BREEAM Assessor
- Broader knowledge of Sustainability and Energy initiatives
- 1+ year delivering BREEAM assessments to BRE
- Experience in a client facing capacity
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.