A unique opportunity has arisen with an entrepreneurial, highly respected engineering firm based in Cambridge. The head of this team has a large amount of diverse projects he will be looking for support with; they are keen for a motivated and passionate candidate to deliver BREEAM assessments and make a name for themselves in this exciting company.
Our client works on a broad range of projects and you will be required to deliver BREEAM Assessments. You will further work within the Sustainability team to support with energy work and broader, strategic, sustainability advice to architects, design teams and clients.
- Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
- Support more junior consultants with BREEAM Assessments.
- Work in a client facing capacity to advise on the implementation of specific sustainability/energy initiatives to improve the performance of new and retro-fit builds.
- Support more junior/graduate consultants in their development both within BREEAM and wider sustainability knowledge
- Broader knowledge of Sustainability and Energy initiatives.
- Accredited BREEAM Assessor.
- 1+ year delivering BREEAM assessments to BRE.
- Experience in a client facing capacity.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York