ALLEN & YORK Ltd have been approached by a multi-award-winning consultancy designing MEP services for infrastructure, new and existing buildings, with a focus on innovative, low energy solutions. They are seeking a highly experienced and licenced BREEAM Assessor to join their engaging team in the South East.
Key Responsibilities of BREEAM Assessor:
- You will have responsibility for delivering BREEAM Assessments, liaising with clients and managing design teams.
- Representing the company in client meetings.
- You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Deliver BREEAM assessments from pre-assessment to final certification.
- Ability to handle any contractor and site team concerns or queries.
- Willing to travel to various locations and to undertake BREEAM site inspections during the construction phase.
- Can project manage and set deadlines for specific projects, and keep to strict deadlines.
- Contributing to the future growth and development of the company.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years' BREEAM experience.
- Have a keen interest in the wider Sustainability industry.
- Ability to use Tracker Plus and/or IES Tap.
- Organised self-starter and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Can prioritise own workload and manage 10 to 15 projects at various stages.
- Willingness to undergo further training on sustainability standards, e.g. LEED/WELL as required, in your own time.
- Educated to degree level (BSc) or equivalent.
- CSCS card holder.
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle.
- You can prepare high-quality written reports.
- Knowledge of Home Quality Mark Code for sustainable Homes is desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be working with a rapidly expanding company on a vast variety of projects.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Alex Collins at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.