|Job Title:||BREEAM Consultant|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
London or Bicester
An exciting opportunity has risen with one of the country's most dynamic consultancies. They have been dominating the building services market securing rare and diverse projects throughout the UK.
Their Sustainability teams based in central London and Bicester are expanding; they are enthused to be looking to recruit an accredited BREEAM Assessor to join their respected team in either of these locations.
- Delivering BREEAM assessments
- Manage and engage with multiple projects.
- Liaise with clients and design teams.
- Aid and assist in the training of junior consultants.
- BREEAM New Construction 2014 licence.
- Worked within the Construction industry on various projects.
- Reasonable knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- Experience in working independently and within a team environment undertaking BREEAM assessments.
- Experience of organising and chairing BREEAM project meetings.
- Experience in liaison and dealing directly with Clients, design and construction teams.
- Have knowledge of sustainability and energy issues.
- BREEAM AP.
- Professional membership IEMA, CIBSE etc.
- Knowledge of Energy and Sustainability Statements.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.