A unique opportunity has arisen with an entrepreneurial, highly respected sustainability firm based in Oxfordshire. The head of this team has a large amount of diverse projects he will be looking for support with; they are keen for a motivated and passionate candidate to deliver BREEAM assessments and make a name for themselves in this exciting company.
Our client works on a broad range of projects and you will be required to deliver BREEAM Assessments. You will further work within the Sustainability team to support with energy work and broader, strategic, sustainability advice to architects, design teams and clients.
- Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
- Work in a client facing capacity to advise on the implementation of specific sustainability/energy initiatives to improve the performance of new and retro-fit builds.
- Broader knowledge of Sustainability and Energy initiatives.
- 1+ year delivering BREEAM assessments to BRE.
- Experience in a client facing capacity.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York