Building Control Surveyor or Project Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 DOE (+ benefits listed below)
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated and commercially minded candidates to join one of the top Building Control companies in the UK, at their office in Central London. With a fantastic arrangement of projects to choose from, you will be at the forefront of client relations, advising on the increasingly complex nature of Building Regulations and act as Project Manager for your own client base, whether it is an extension to a family home, or a £multi-million commercial project, offering consistency and success in a flexible and fun working team.
The office space is located in Central London, within walking distance of the Shard and the Millennium Bridge, in a place that boasts open spaces, outdoor terraces and a selection of cafes for your lunch. The Company itself offers amenities to the right Building Control Surveyor, such as flexible working, pension, company car or car allowance, private healthcare and a bonus based on both sales and overall performance.
- Work on a complete spectrum of projects, from commercial to residential, leisure, education and healthcare
- Advise on a range of Building Control matters, adhering to Building Regulations and following relevant guidelines
- Develop a client base, and project manage a variety of work and complexities
- Manage and develop junior Building Control Surveyors, building up the skill and reputation for the team as a whole
- MRICS Chartered
- A minimum of 2 years' experience private building control sector
- Experience working on a mix of commercial and residential projects throughout London
- Desirable to have a business mind-set, with strong work winning capabilities, and the confidence to be client facing from project inception to completion
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986