|Job Title:||Building Control Surveyor - Senior to Principal - Manchester|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Building Control Surveyor - Senior to Principal
£40,000 - £60,000 (+ benefits)
Are you a Senior level Building Control Surveyor in the North West?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the leading providers of Building Control Surveyors in the UK. With offices across the country, you would join the Building Control team in either their Manchester or Leeds office and become part of a vibrant and enthusiastic team working on an interesting mix of high profile schemes, offering clients in the construction sector a truly integrated service.
For the right Building Control Surveyor or Project Manager, you will never be bored in this role! With an impressive selection of sectors including education, defense, residential, international, leisure, healthcare and transport, you will have your pick of top projects with one of the top Building and Construction firms in the UK.
In return for your hard work, the company offers a competitive salary above the market rate, along with an excellent package including amenities such as company car or car allowance, private healthcare, excellent holiday entitlement, supportive pension scheme and more including top training and development and clear career progression.
- Qualified to MRICS or CABE standard.
- Self-motivated, professional surveyor with proven experience in Building Control
- Highly technical, with good business development skills or the ability to develop client relationships
- Excellent project management experience, and desireable skills in people management
- Experience working on a mixture of commercial and residential projects, able to manage a challenging and varied workload
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986