||UK - England - South West England, Gloucestershire
||about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a superb forward thinking organisation.
You will work in a multidisciplinary environment there is certainly plenty of variety: you’ll be giving expert technical advice and carrying out building regulation assessments delivering on their mission of driving up standards of new homes.
Working from home, you can also look forward to real flexibility, plus an excellent work/life balance. You will enjoy a high level of responsibility as well as autonomy but with the full support of a dedicated management network.
- Chartered membership of an appropriate professional institution (RICS, CABE, CIOB).
- Experience in the construction industry with relevant experience in Building Control.
- Experience of plan appraisal of residential developments and associated non-residential uses.
- Awareness of forensic investigations of buildings, defect identification and repair.
- Proven ability to make pragmatic and value decisions on compliance with Building Regulations and NHBC Standards.
- Able to work with the minimum of supervision, in line with established policies and procedures
- Knowledge of environmental issues and relevant standards/legislation.
- IT literate with the ability to use a range of software programs.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written with appropriate interpersonal skills.
With a very competitive salary and great benefits you will have the opportunity to grow and progress a successful dynamic career.