|Job Title:||Building Physics Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Gloucestershire|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
A unique opportunity has arisen with one of the country's most exciting consultancies within the sustainability market.
Due to a large amount of projects being secured, they are actively looking for a modeller to take the lead on some of their IES pipeline as well as Building Physics workload.
The ideal professional will engage with IES projects focusing on energy/thermal modelling; they will also have a strong knowledge of sustainability and energy efficiency design as well as Building Physics and Part L requirements.
• Proven track record of manage IES projects and technical delivery of work.
• Author Energy Statements, incorporating IES modelling for a wide range of new builds and refurbishments.
• Manage Building Physics works.
• Engage with Part L requirements.
• 2+ years experience in the energy/sustainability markets.
• Outstanding knowledge of IES.
• A developed knowledge of Building Physics.
• Track record of managing projects autonomously successfully.
To further discuss this role, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York for a confidential conversation on 01202 888 986.