|Job Title:||Building Services Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A fantastic opportunity to work for a long establishes firm who is a market leader in building surveying as a Building Service Engineer. Our client is currently expanding their engineering team and are looking for talented engineers to join their M&E team, this role will be based in Bristol.
The company have an excellent reputation for developing their staff and progressing them into senior positions so this is an exciting opportunity for someone craving further development and seeking reward for their hard work.
The role will including undertaking condition reports/ dilapidation studies on all types of building services in a variety of commercial sectors including offices and industrial units. You will be working closely with the projects team proving advise, monitoring and performance specification for refurb and fit-out projects. The role will also include tendering new M&E maintenance contracts and auditing.
The role with focus predominantly on;
- Working knowledge and experience in Electrical Distribution, Air Conditioning systems including VRV, VAV, Chilled Water Systems and knowledge of older and less common systems, Heating controls and BMS systems,
- Advisory capacity to assist with daily queries regarding the engineering aspects of the buildings operation and tenants alterations, attention and knowledge of fire alarms, security and access systems
- Monitor the contractor performance in relation to PPM and minor works and regularly audit and inspect the plant and building services equipment to ensure safe operation and best efficiency levels
- Management of the engineering services budget and accurate reporting within the service charge
- Carry out audits and condition surveys for works including cost estimates and works schedules
- Prepare and write reports on installed equipment with recommendations.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Building Services related industry field
- Professional building services qualification such as a BEng or BSc in Building Services and/or engineering discipline or City and Guilds qualifications advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative, experience with building client relationships and producing clear and concise reports.
For further information please apply here or call Gemma Howells on 01202 888986. We look forward to receiving your application.