|Job Title:||Building Services Technician - Sunbury on Thames|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Surrey|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Howells|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Responsible for Reactive Fabric/Electrical Maintenance Services.
- Respond to customer requests in compliance with agreed service levels.
- Provide updates to internal and external clients, using written and verbal communication.
- To support other facilities teams where required to meet ensure a good quality and timely level of service for the overall FM team.
- Maintain up to date records in support of site maintenance where required.
- Ensure that HSSE (health, safety, security and environmental) policies and requirements (technical and control of work) are adhered to and promote a positive culture within the team.
- Ensure own PPE and tooling is kept safe, secure and in good condition.
- Work closely with sub-contractors to ensure agreed service and safety standards are met - some supervision during service visits may be required.
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvements to service and HSSE standards, and cost saving measures.
- Provide the Fabric Team Senior Technician with operational updates and support where required.
- Any reasonable request in support of the team.
- City and Guilds in Carpentry, Joinery or equivalent qualification in designated trade or proven relevant experience
- Electrical competency
- Proven experience of multi skilled maintenance in a building services environment.
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental issues, able to interpret and implement policy, regulations and legislation at operational level.
- Experience of working with email and Microsoft Word.
- Reliable and conscientious worker willing to learn and develop new skills and adapt to new working environments.
- Experience of working under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise workload to effectively meet deadlines.
- Able to manage a wide variety of jobs on a daily basis.
- Able to interpret CAD drawings and identify service layout and limitations.
01202 888 986 ext 226