|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is an award winning top 20 property and construction consultancy. Their client base is international and sectors include all possible aspects of property, project management & surveying.
They also provide property consultancy expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning.
They maintain a spread of projects across all public and private sector markets from social housing to well-known private organizations which defines the essence of their strength in the depth and diverse range of their activity.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for providing advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property, carry out measured surveys, analyze building defects & providing advice on all aspects of surveying applications.
The role will require you to be the key point of contact with prestigious clients, therefore a high level of communication skills and commercial awareness are essential for being successful in this role.
Our client offers excellent benefits including Private Health Care, a generous Company Pension scheme, company car/allowance, 25 days holiday (increasing with years' service) and an excellent work life balance.
The right Building Surveyor will be MRICS Chartered & Commercially focused, and be able to;
- Provide advice on the design, construction, maintenance, repair and refurbishment of all types of residential and commercial property
- Carry out building and measured surveys
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Taking particulars on site, writing up specifications, obtaining estimates, planning maintenance programmes and administering contracts for maintenance work
- Analyse and report on building defects
- Handling claims and negotiations with loss adjusters leading to the preparation of drawings and specifications for remedial work
- Prepare schedules of dilapidations (land and buildings)
- Provide advice in connection with planning applications, appeals, boundary disputes, government grants, conducting arbitrations and acting as an expert witness
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.