|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our client is an engaging property & construction consultancy, who strive to make a difference in the world by delivering innovation, creativity and quality in the built environment by beautifully fusing expertise with intelligent software.
Their strength lies in their ability to provide joined up thinking and joined up services to deliver customer focused integrated solutions.
- Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and committed Chartered Building Surveyor for their Hertfordshire Office. The role will involve refurbishments, contract administration, condition surveys, some dilapidations work and the management of both in-house and external multi-disciplinary teams.
- Our client is passionate about supporting their employees and are proud of their company culture, which combines friendliness, supportiveness and outstanding levels of achievement at work. They offer a competitive salary, company car (or lease car), medical insurance, excellent pension scheme, DIS and the option to join the company share scheme.
- Our client has a commendable commitment to the development of their staff, and this continued progression has helped shape the success of the company. If you want an exciting job and a career opportunity in a busy and innovative private sector environment then please apply as soon as possible.
The right Building Surveyor will have Chartered status (MRICS, MCIOB or MCIAT) and have experience in the following:
- Contract Administration
- Experience in refurbishments
- Alteration and cyclical decoration projects
- Managing in house and external multi-disciplinary teams
- Building and Condition Surveys of residential and commercial properties
- Preparation of Dilapidations Schedules, on behalf of Landlords and Tenants
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.