Consultancy - Manchester
Our Client is a firm of international property consultants based in the UK. They operate a national network of offices and an international association covering 20 European countries and all major US markets. Providing property advice to public and private sector organisations and their clients - including some of the top FTSE100 that hold some of the largest property portfolios in the country. What sets us apart from our competitors is the way in which we value our people, and the values that are at the core of our business: Trust and Integrity, Respect, Friendliness and Excellence.
About the Team
The Building Consultancy group, which provides Building Surveying and Project Management Services, advises commercial property occupiers, developers and owners throughout the UK. It provides pragmatic technical advice in a commercial context, from our offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
- To provide first-rate building consultancy advice to clients in both the public and private sectors.
- To take direct responsibility for day to day management of a number of important clients of the firm.
- To build a portfolio of key client relationships, both internally and externally, built upon technical expertise and outstanding communication skills.
- To undertake and manage a wide range of challenging instructions including dilapidations, neighbourly matters and due diligence.
- To assist in management of more junior members of the team, ensuring that they fulfil their potential.
- To be central to the continuing growth and expansion of building consultancy within the firm.
- MRICS - Minimum 2 years' relevant experience across a full range of building surveying duties, gained within a professional surveying practice.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with an eye for details, a commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to expand your career with a great company. If you would like to find out more, please contact Bev Brackpool on 01202 888986 ext 237.