|Job Title:||Building Surveyor - 2 Year Post Graduate - Oxford|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£25,000 £30,000 per annum (+ benefits)
We are looking for a driven Building Surveyor with 2 years post graduate experience to be based in Oxford. The role is on behalf of our client who are in the top 100 of multi-disciplinary consultancies and have been operating for the past 30 years with a high-end client portfolio, providing a full range of design and consultancy services to the built environment.
Providing a truly integrated capability, this company offers all professional disciplines and a range of specialist services from within. With a team of expert professionals, they are able to take a holistic view of all the elements of each individual service, and their impact on every stakeholder of every project, providing the highest level of quality service to their clients.
The company offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits including flexible working, car or car allowance, excellent holiday and the chance to build your own portfolio of clients for the future.
- Ensuring that all surveying work is in full compliance with relevant statutory requirements and regulations, as well as the relevant records and systems requirements of the Company and of those Surveying Institutions with which the Company is associated
- Providing design solutions and producing reports
- Identifying and exploring new work opportunities on behalf of the Company
- Developing and maintaining close relationship with client base
- Confidently write specifications with little supervision
- Maintaining and monitoring financial performance of projects through the use of Workbench
- RICS accredited Degree (relevant to Building Surveying)
- At least 2 years' experience that relates to the job specifications
- Previous practice writing specifications
- Motivated and driven to produce good results
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986