Senior Building Surveyor
£35,000 - £45, 000 (+ benefits listed below)
Are you a Senior Building Surveyor with strong Project Management experience? Our client is a successful property services company based in London, currently growing their team due to new and exciting projects. They have an increasing workload, delivering a quality product, in tandem with the right levels of service to their clients, and are looking for a motivated Building Surveyor or Project Manager to support the growth and development of the practice. In return, our client offers a competitive salary, car allowance (or lease car) and other emoluments & benefits, such as pension, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday and bonus.
- Working as a Project manager on property surveys and valuations
- Negotiating and corresponding with clients, forming strong working relationships
- Managing client expectations, and providing support and advice where necessary
- Working as part of an excellent team to develop new and existing projects
- 4 - 6 years practical experience
- Experienced with new build residential, commercial & residential conversions
- Good knowledge of the health and safety at work act, CDM regulations, party walls & budget control
- A team player who can develop good working relationships and gain the confidence of both colleagues and clients
- Computer literate - Microsoft Excel, word & Project
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Working knowledge of contract and project management & current construction and housing legislation
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986