Building Surveying/Senior Building Surveyor
Salary: c£50,000 + Excellent Pension contribution + Benefits
The client that we are representing is a leading multi-discipline construction and property consultancy. For the correct Building Surveyor this role is a game changer provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety.
Our client is looking to appoint a Building Surveyor in London that specialist mainly in Party Wall & Dilapidation's surveyor. A Professionally Qualified Surveyor or nearly qualified with an extensive and diverse range of experience. This could be your opportunity to develop your skills and responsibilities and work for a nationally known organisation.
- Receiving Client instructions and agreeing fee proposals for various projects and professional surveying instructions in conjunction with group leaders.
- Surveying and reporting on both commercial and residential properties. This includes building surveys, defect investigation reports, schedules of conditions and planned maintenance surveys
- Dilapidations, including surveys, preparation of schedules and negotiating settlements.
- Party wall matters including advising Clients, serving Party Wall Notices, recording schedules of condition and agreeing and publishing awards.
- Acting as Lead Consultant for various refurbishment projects of both commercial and residential properties. Includes briefing clients, design, coordinating consultants, local authority consultants, specifying, cost advice, tendering, drafting contractual documents ad contract administration.
- Acting as Project Manager, Project Co-ordinator or Employer's Agent for commercial projects with varying degrees of involvement, including agreeing terms for consultant appointments, advising and preparing contractual documentation, cost advice and general coordination of project teams performance.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be relevant to this post.
- The post holder must have Professional Services Experience, in party walls and dilapidation's
- Recognised Qualification in Building Surveying
- Experience with a range of typical technical competencies at this level
- RICS qualified
- Minimum 2 years PQE