A multi-disciplinary consultancy are seeking a Building Surveyor for their office in Billericay. You would be joining a dynamic group and you will be working with a range of clients and working on a variety of projects as this particular company focus on 8 different sectors.
- Deal with planning applications and advise on property legislation and building regulations
- Assess and design buildings to meet the needs of people with disabilities
- Instruct on construction design and management regulations
- Negotiate dilapidations (when there is a legal liability for a property's state of disrepair)
- Carry out feasibility studies
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Advise on boundary and 'right to light' disputes and party wall procedures
- Prepare insurance assessments and claims.
- BSc in Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Ideally 2-3 years PQE within a commercial Building Surveying environment
- Ability to establish a good working relationship with Clients and colleagues
- Experience in managing/ administering small to medium size (£0.5M to £10M) construction, refurbishment and fit out projects.
- Very competitive salaries and perks included within the role.