Building Surveyor - Cambridgeshire
£30,000 - £40, 000 DOE (+ benefits)
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Building Surveyor to work for one of the UK's leading property consultancies based at their office in Cambridge
The right Building Surveyor would provide a full range of services across the Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors to commercial and residential property owners, as well as occupiers, developers and investors with a complete variety of services.
The job is about providing professional advice as a Building Surveyor liaising with clients and adding support and advice the Head of Commercial Building Surveying.
In joining this company as a Building Surveyor, you will become part of a strong team that invests highly in Professional Development, with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and clear career progression.
- Deliver a range of Professional Services including; Schedules of Condition, inspections, dilapidations, acquisition surveys, party wall & due diligence work
- Prepare specs and tender/bid work under the supervision of senior surveyors, liaising with multi-disciplinary professionals to provide a valued service
- Keep successful, open communication with all clients, agreeing changes made and delivering projects within or before the agreed deadline and budget
- A degree in Building Surveying (or equiv) with 3+ years PQE
- MRICS (Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)
- Comprehensive understanding of the economic issues affecting building surveying
- Experience of managing own workload, budges and expenses, along with knowledge of turnover and profit
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986