|Job Title:||Building Surveyor - FULL APC Sponsorship - London|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Building Surveyor to join the London office of a highly successful practice which adds value at every stage of the development process.
Fantastic new requirement for a talented and enthusiastic Building Surveyor to join a London based Building Surveying Group, developing long term relationships with clients and offering expert advice on work from inception to completion. If selected, you would join a forward thinking, well respected interdisciplinary Construction Consultancy, who specialize in the Housing, Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors.
For the right Building Surveying with experience, the Company offers an excellent array of benefits, to include pension, regular salary reviews, excellent annual holiday and Staff Benefits Scheme which offers great discounts across a range of high street stores.
They also offer full support with APC Diary to MRICS Chartered Status, with over a 90% success rate.
In addition, the company has a vibrant social life, including activities such as 5 aside soccer, softball tournaments, BBQs and parties. Along with this, the company supports a range of charities and holds competitions such as Bake Offs, Sponsored Walks and much more.
- Work on developing projects which include new build, refurbishment and conversions of a wide range of building types, including housing developments and conservation work as well as commercial and industrial projects
- Improve profitability by managing time and resources allocated to projects
- Ensure that time spent on projects is recorded and that fee invoicing is carried out at appropriate
- Building Surveying (or relevant) degree, and begun APC diary
- Successful experience of leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Excellent core building surveying and project management skills
- A track record of managing programmes of work
- Excellent client interface skills
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!