|Job Title:||Building Surveyor - London or Guildford|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Opportunity for a Building Surveyor with experience in Party Wall matters to join a firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Consultants with a history of quality and success.
You would be a key figure in developing the Building Surveying department in London or Guildford, and intrinsic in broadening the structure of the team, along with providing expertise in high end developments where the Party Wall etc. Act is required.
This role would suit someone looking for a clear progression route to the top, who is driven to produce a high quality and consistent service to clients.
Benefits include a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus scheme (performance based), higher than average holiday, pension scheme, permanent health insurance, private medical cover, fitness allowance (gym membership and other discounts), season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, enhanced maternity pay and RICS subscription covered (along with continual CPD training).
If you are looking for a step up to a new challenge, with a hardworking and supportive company, please get in touch.
- To be a part of key development of a motivated and friendly team
- The role will include a range of professional services, predominately Party Wall matters, but also including due diligence surveys, dilapidations, schedules of condition, and project monitoring
- To assist in management of more junior members of the team, ensuring that they fulfil their potential.
- Specification writing and contract administration on across a varied project base
- MRICS chartered
- 1 year' PQE with experience in commercial property
- Working knowledge or experience in the development of more junior staff members
- Strong practical experience across the full range of professional services
- Clean driving licence
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986