|Job Title:||Building Surveyor or Project Manager - South East|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Building Surveyor or Project Manager - South East
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum (+ benefits)
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated Building Surveyor to join a lively and dynamic practice based in Essex, established as a leading specialist consultancy providing an expert selection of services to a wide variety of clients across Hertfordshire, Essex, London and Kent, all of whom request repeat business due to the outstanding service they receive.
This consultancy offers the right Building Surveyor the chance to take the next step in their career, as part of a team forging long lasting relationships with clients and achieving the very best value in both service and overall project costs, without compromising in standards of delivery or quality. The successful candidate will be well presented, have the ability and ambition to promote the business and be very much part of their team.
In return for your motivation and input with the company, they offer full support along your APC/ experience route to reach MRICS Chartered Status, or full subs paid if you already are MRICS Chartered. The company takes part in regularly socials, quarterly events and offer a multitude of CPD opportunities and training.
- Delivering the full spectrum of professional services, including Building Pathology, identifying and analysing defects, including proposals for repair.
- Carry out feasibility studies, preparing conceptual and technical design proposals, scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works
- Preparing documents for tender and advising on appointing contractors, running construction contracts, chairing meetings, agreeing variations & valuations, producing certification and undertaking snagging & defects inspections.
- Producing detailed measured surveys, production of existing and proposed plans, building works and project cost breakdowns
- Compiling detailed and comprehensive bids for Funding projects & working as project manager for successful bids
- MRICS Chartered, near-completion of APC or able to become MRICS via the experience route
- Have excellent communication and report writing skills and a good level of computer literacy
- Be able to work in a team environment, and have a professional manner and good social skills.
Surveyors with extensive experience who are not yet MRICS will be considered for this position.
Interested? Get in touch!