Building Surveyor/ Stock Condition Surveyor Winchester
£27,000 - £35,000 per annum (+ benefits)
Are you a Stock Condition Surveyor or Building Surveyor looking to take the next step in your career? With an international client base, and sectors including all possible aspects of property, project management & surveying, this is the change for you to progress to the next level.
As the demand for expertise continues to grow, there is now an extremely exciting opportunity for a permanent Stock Condition Surveyor to join a significantly experienced and talented team, completing housing stock condition surveys within the city of Winchester and surrounding areas for both the public and private sector markets.
You would be involved with a top property consultancy providing expertise for asset management, modern procurement, planned maintenance programmes, innovative strategies and holistic delivery planning across a spread of projects in public and private sector markets from social housing to well-known private organizations which defines the essence of their strength in the depth and diverse range of their activity.
If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, offers continuous progression opportunities including FULL MRICS SPONSORSHIP, top level training and professional development, not to mention a brilliant salary and enticing, tailor-made benefits, this is the position for you!
- Day to day inspections
- Monitoring in house labour and contractors
- Trouble shooting for the management, stock condition surveys, disabled adaptation's
- Tenant liaison and troubleshooting acting as a mediator with tenants
- Quality control on all works health and safety
- HNC/ Degree in Building Surveying
- Experience of capturing stock condition and HHSRS surveys
- Experience using a variety of database software's, including PDA
- Computer literate - MS Excel and Access
- Able to work well with a wide range of people including face to face meetings with housing tenants
- Prepared to travel and stay away
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986