|Job Title:||Bureau Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London - South West London|
|Contact Name:||Toby Condie|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
REPORT TO: Managing Director
Responsible for managing the bureau team whose key role is:
• Invoice Validation
• Consumption reporting
• Consumption management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing a team whose responsibilities include.
Energy consumption analysis:
• Gather data from various sources on our client's energy usage
• Analyse the data
• Create benchmarks
• Run standard and custom reports within our energy management system
• Investigate anomalies
• Write reports on consumption performance
• Liaise with other internal teams on potential next steps i.e. energy audit
• Collation of invoices - paper and electronic
• Invoice analysis
• Investigate anomalies, liaise with suppliers
• Prepare budgets
• Prepare invoice validation summary reports
• Meter management
• Deal with new sites opening and closing in relation to correct billing
• Deal with key issues / queries
• Client liaison
• Motivate and manage team
Whilst formal qualifications are not necessary, it is expected that the successful applicant will be extremely numerate and have a good analytical mind.
At least 5 years bureau expertise with the latter managing team members
Good organisational and communication skills including report writing.
High working knowledge level of spreadsheet programmes (MS Excel) and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
Be able to work under pressure.
Knowledge of Stark
My client will pay for relocation.