Hazardous Waste Transfer Site Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
North West England
Integrated waste management business requires a Transfer Site Manager to head up their Hazardous Waste team in the North West.
- Manage the hazardous waste team operations across 2 sites, ensuring that financial and operational targets are continuously met.
- Ensure excellence of customer service delivery is achieved at all times.
- Ensure a high standard of health and safety, and operational compliance.
- Ensure efficient stock rotation at the facilities.
- Manage and review expenditure.
- Liaise with business development and sales team to maximise on new business leads.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of managing a hazardous waste transfer operation.
- Experience of budget management.
- HNC Chemistry or related.
- Certificates: DGSA, National CPC and Transfer CoTC
- Ability to lead, engage and manage teams effectively.
- Work well under pressure.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Charles Cocklin 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.