Our client is a successful, fast paced digital agency. They are seeking to recruit a talented professional with a business analyst background to join their business solutions team, based at their Liverpool office.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced agency environment, enjoy difficult business challenges, be comfortable working directly with our clients, and be eager to help shape the direction of our outputs and offerings. Furthermore, you will be an analytical thinker who can clearly articulate ideas and win over people through rigorous thinking and clear communication backed up with persuasive rationale.
Own the solution for projects you are assigned, including:
- Identifying the core problems and challenging this through research and analysis
- Clarifying and validating the real business objectives underpinning the project
- Establishing requirements and scope through workshops or other stakeholder engagement
- Creating/collating all consultancy outputs, including user stories, specifications, and others as appropriate to the nature of each project
- Delegating and overseeing tasks you give to analysts or specialists to get the right outcome
- Collaborate effectively with the experience design team to create solution options, including as paper sketches and via digital tools; showing pragmatism in selecting the right tools to get results and maintain momentum
- Facilitating workshops including managing client and internal stakeholders at every level to get the right outcome for the project, the customer, and company
- Work well with the rest of the business solutions team (e.g. peer reviewing work) and the wider studio, encouraging effective and rapid collaboration to create great solutions.
- Ensure all deliverables are of high quality within the time allocated, through personal ownership and by taking responsibility for getting input/checks by suitable internal authorities
- Report back clearly on the status of a project task, escalating risks or incomplete / ambiguous information that may affect project deadlines or quality
- Understand the commercials for the projects you are assigned to, and are capable of flexing the approach to meet these without creating other issues or obstacles
- Able to navigate complex and conflicting client politics, agendas and opinions and still get a good outcome for the client and company
- See your projects through to completion, ensuring the solution has clear ownership across teams and throughout the whole lifecycle
- Input into Sales responses, quotes, proposals and pitches as necessary
- Work with the head of business solutions to progress department processes and growth
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital agency or working client-side creating solutions for intranets, complex web applications and secure online portals
- Core skills in business analysis
- Stakeholder facilitation / running workshops or requirements gathering sessions
- Information architecture skills an advantage
- User experience skills exposure an advantage