|Job Title:||Business Developer|
|Contact Name:||Oscar Castro|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
BUSINESS DEVELOPER – SOLAR PV
Our client is a leading global player in the photovoltaic market.
The Business Developer is responsible for identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities in Solar PV Market.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Promote growth, the profitability and the sustainability of business inside the region;
- Identify, evaluate and achieve the opportunities of business development;
- Coordinate the communications with other Business Unit and Corporate (Financial, Legal, Engineering, etc.) in order to respond to tenders;
- Put in action the Marketing & Sales strategy aligned in accordance with the parent company directives;
- Assistance to the definition and elaboration of a strategy for the development of a sustainable business.
- Master’s degree in Engineering and/or Administration;
- Minimum five years of experience in Business Development;
- Renewable Energy experience is a plus;
- Experience in greenfield development projects;
- Experience in contracts negotiation;
- Networking in the photovoltaic sector.
- Independent worker and team player;
- Leadership and results orientation;
- Strong written and oral communications skills;
- International mind set;
- English and Spanish native level;
- Available to travel in the region
To find out more, please contact Oscar Castro on 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you!