|Job Title:||Business Developer - Solar|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
The Business Developer is responsible for identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities in Solar PV Market.
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Promote growth, the profitability and the sustainability of business inside the region.
- Identify, evaluate and achieve the opportunities of business development.
- Coordinate the communications with other Business Unit and Corporate (Financial, Legal, Engineering, etc.) in order to respond to tenders.
- Put in action the Marketing & Sales strategy aligned in accordance with the parent company directives.
- Assistance to the definition and elaboration of a strategy for the development of a sustainable business.
- Master's degree in Engineering and/or Administration.
- Minimum five years of experience in Business Development.
- Renewable Energy experience is a plus.
- Experience in greenfield development projects.
- Experience in contracts negotiation.
- Networking in the photovoltaic sector.
- Independent worker and team player.
- Leadership and results orientation.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- International mind set.
- English and Spanish native level.
- Available to travel in the region.
For more information, please contact Oscar Castro +44(0)1202 888 986