Do you have a background in resource efficiency and waste management? Do you have proven business development skills and do you operate in a Business Development function at the moment? If so, read on...
My client - one of the leading sustainability and environmental consultancies - is looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their well established Team in either London or Oxford and work with some extremely high profile clients. As such, the following skills and attributes are required:
- an outstanding track record in developing business opportunities within the waste sector, and in particular waste to energy sector
- you will have a well developed network within the sector, that stretches to the renewable energy investment community
- you will have a solid understanding of the waste market and will most likely have worked for a consultancy previously
- you will have experience in delivering due diligence assessments for developers, lenders and intermediaries
- sound communication skills, both verbal and written and confident in front of clients
- a full UK driving license as some travel will be involved although not extensively