Do you have the balance of Business Development skills coupled with a work history in ESG and Sustainability environments? If so then this could be a great position for you. A London based company are seeking an experienced Business Development Director to join their team working across the EU market in environmental data and risk analysis, working across many well known clients providing corporate environmental sustainability services.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of a busy desk of existing long-term clients as well as developing new relationships
- Managing a personalised sales target maintaining an accurate pipeline, forecasting and reporting
- Arranging client meetings, planning and delivering presentations and writing proposals
- Maintaining your knowledge across carbon, environmental data and risk analysis, natural capital impacts and wider corporate environmental sustainability issues that directly affect international companies
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- 'Near native' fluency of German and English is essential
- Proven track record of business development in an environmental consultancy
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in BD/Sales and/or Consulting role
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), including presentations to large numbers of people
DESIRABLE: If you have any Nordic experience in your work history, this will raise your application to the top of the list.
Please submit your CV and a member of our team will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. For more information about this opportunity please contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 The client is looking to appoint ASAP so please don't hesitate to get in touch.