|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Business Development Manager
£20-30k (based on experience) + excellent commission structure
If you're a motivated and tenacious business-to-business sales professional then keep reading… A rare opportunity has arisen to join a diverse and exciting brokerage who are currently growing. They are a relaxed company who advocate enjoyment in the workplace they are looking for a candidate with the passion and drive to develop business in the energy market.
- Generate new business opportunities with regards to contract utilities.
- Use this new business to generate a sales pipeline.
- Secure clients and prospects Letter of Authority and copy Utility Invoices for utility contract procurement activities.
- Convince leads to change their energy contracts
- Manage leads as they develop into existing accounts and up/cross sell company services
- Proven track record and experience in business to business sales
- The motivation and tenacity to exceed sales targets
- Experience of developing sales pipeline by winning new clients
- Experience within the energy/utility/energy efficiency industry desirable but not essential
- Strong evidence of achieving and exceeding sales/revenue targets.
- Strong closing abilities.
- Outstanding telephone and face to face communication skills
What they offer
£20-30k depending on previous experience
Commission paid on contract signature
Exciting and motivating work environment
We look forward to receiving your application.