|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£33,000 - £38,000pa|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Our client is a success visual merchandising services company. They are seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to grow the sales of the company. This will be achieved through prospecting for new clients by networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. To plan and deliver persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company, and convert those to an on-going new business pipe-line and ultimately orders.
- To drive sales to meet and exceed KPIs within specified deadlines.
- Research and prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call or other initial contact as appropriate as appropriate
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging their network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s sales team
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the offer.
- Attending and exploiting appropriate industry events and conferences.
- To work with the Marketing department gathering relevant information to present to the clients.
- To grow dormant businesses.
- To improve the Company’s market position.
- To plan strategic goals and set targets for obtaining new business.
- To identify potential business opportunities, by looking at market trends and client movement.
- To develop a pipe-line of new business targets.
- To categorise groups of clients and approach them in a strategic manner.
- To cold call new potential clients and obtain appointments.
- To build key customer relationships with existing and new clients.
- To network with clients socially, while maintaining professionalism at all times.
- To be persuasive and develop a rapport with new clients.
- To maintain extensive knowledge of the current market and competitors.
- To be able to negotiate and close a deal while making the Company and client happy.
- To maintain strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- To promote excellent customer service at all times.
- To remain professional at all times.
- To abide by the company’s policies and procedures at all times.
- To abide by and promote Health & Safety at work, at all times.
- To treat everyone fairly and equally.
- To meet KPIs set by your manager in the specified timelines.
- Any ad hoc duties required for the needs of the business.