The position has arisen for a Business Development Manager - Major Accounts to coordinate operations across several locations across the UK for a well established & successful waste solutions company who specialise in all waste collections, recycling, clinical, hazardous, secure, etc.
We are looking for enthusiastic & driven candidates to join our sales team.
This is a challenging role that will require forward thinking & good experience in relationship management to produce the growth of "Major Accounts" & predominantly drive forward new business sales throughout your given territory.
As the Business Development Manager you will be selling our services into the Business to Business sector that customers have an annual spend of between £10k & £60k.
The ideal person will need to have a high level of energy as this role requires meeting & seeing as many customers as possible.
- Generating leads through creatively sourcing & targeting potential new clients
- Gaining an understanding of their business needs & presenting solutions
- Selling the core benefits of their services in order to develop a long term relationship
- Promote products & services, develop sales opportunities & close deals
- Managing own time and diary whilst adhering to set KPI's & meeting monthly revenue targets
Qualifications and Experience (preferred)
Experience from the industry is advantageous but willing to look at others.
- Be able to generate business leads
- Be competitive
- Be confident & focused
- Be a team player
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be professional
- Be able to achieve targets & meet deadlines
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Location - Home based covering a defined territory (Midlands & North)