Business Development Manager - Waste
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established, innovative and carbon neutral UK based waste solutions company. This is a key role within the company and encompasses both B2B and B2C business development, to create a strong revenue pipeline for the business.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, including; pricing, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Generate new business through; cold calling, cross-selling, door-to-door canvassing and other B2C and B2B activity.
- Lead generation, follow-up and closing of deals.
- Ensure CRM is updated daily, in conjunction with sales support team.
- Meet and exceed KPI and sales targets as set by the company.
- Travelling to customer premises to carry out waste audits.
- Sign customer contracts when fully trained.
- Secure meetings with target organisations and delivery company presentations.
- Carry out site client risk assessments.
- Liaise with service team, marketing team and other departments.
- Attend networking events.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and close a deal.
- Strong sales ability.
- Dedication to delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to write proposals and create presentations.
- Ability to ensure all company systems and procedures are completed (either personally or by the team).
For more information about this position please contact Charles Cocklin 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.