A driven and passionate Business Development professional is required for a leading technology organisation whose business is growing rapidly within the transport sector. Our client is leading the way with digital innovation, products and services within their marketplace. With offices throughout the UK, there is flexibility on location.
You will be required to expand and develop a business development strategy within the rail sector and have responsibility to drive sales and ensure client satisfaction.
Other tasks will include delivering client presentations, involvement on bids and delivering on sales and growth for the division. With this role there is the need for travel throughout the UK, visiting clients sites and developing relationships.
Background & skills required:
- Proven background in developing customer relationships and generating sales.
- Expertise gained within the rail / telecoms sector is preferred.
- Appreciative of client's needs and business challenges faced to react and provide solution to their problems.
- Motivated by success and used to working with targets.
- Confident communicator, able to liaise effectively and straddle operational, technical, financial and commercial business aspects.
If you have a winning attitude, want to work with an innovative and advancing organisation, apply with your CV ASAP.