Business Development Manager - Hull
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a leading national waste and recycling management company in Hull.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling and winning new industrial and commercial business into Collection to a set quarterly / annual target.
· Pro-actively and reactively selling profitable new business within a territory to meet set targets.
· To achieve and exceed quarterly / annual new business targets.
· Manage a sales territory and or prospect lists for business opportunities.
· Report call, lead, quote and contract activity on to the Company Operating System.
· To produce, present weekly, monthly, quarterly personal performance to RSM when required.
· To participate and contribute to best practice working groups.
· To liaise regularly with Depot Manager / RGM / RSM to determine roll out sales offensives within region.
· To carry out any other reasonable job-related tasks / management requests.
· Be the primary interface between our client and our target customers. Be responsible for sales prospecting and pricing negotiations.
· Deliver profitable new revenue streams across the range of services provided by our client.
· Work with our client's people to both build knowledge and augment the sales process.
Essential Experience / Skills:
· Proven track record in sales selling contracted services.
· Background knowledge of the Waste industry (desirable not essential).
· Consistent over achiever of targets.
· History of over achievement in new business sales.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.