Business Development Manager #23951 (Multiple Locations in UK)
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a leading national waste and recycling management company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling and winning new industrial and commercial business into Collection to a set quarterly / annual target.
- Pro-actively and reactively selling profitable new business within a territory to meet set targets.
- To achieve and exceed quarterly / annual new business targets.
- Manage a sales territory and or prospect lists for business opportunities.
- Report call, lead, quote and contract activity on to the Company Operating System.
- To produce, present weekly, monthly, quarterly personal performance to RSM when required.
- To participate and contribute to best practice working groups.
- To liaise regularly with Depot Manager / RGM / RSM to determine roll out sales offensives within region.
- To carry out any other reasonable job-related tasks / management requests.
- Be the primary interface between our client and our target customers. Be responsible for sales prospecting and pricing negotiations.
- Deliver profitable new revenue streams across the range of services provided by our client.
- Work with our client's people to both build knowledge and augment the sales process.
Essential Experience / Skills:
- Proven track record in sales selling contracted services.
- Background knowledge of the Waste industry (desirable not essential).
- Consistent over achiever of targets.
- History of over achievement in new business sales.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Natalia on 01202 888 986 Ext.222 or via email on email@example.com