|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + car, commission + company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK's Waste & Recycling team are currently working on a Business Development Manager position for one of the UK's leading nationwide waste management and recycling services. Our client is a dominant player within the waste management industry boasting many years of experience within the sector and a substantial business network.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager the successful candidate will be:
- Working independently to win new business and clients from the commercial and industrial sectors.
- Delivering new revenue streams from the various range of services provided by the company.
- Producing and presenting personal performance to the Regional Sales Manager when necessary.
- Proactively searching for new areas of business and selling the services and generating new business within a designated territory.
- Being the key interface between the company and target customers/ clients as well as seeking potential sales prospects and pricing negotiations.
- The successful candidate will need to have experience working within a sales manager or business development manager position.
- Highly motivated in consistently over achieving on targets.
- Background experience or knowledge of the Waste sector (although not essential).
- Recognised track record of selling contracted services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dominant force within the waste and recycling industry.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Generation, Renewable Energy, Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Waste & Recycling and Building & Energy Services.
This is one of many Waste & Recycling job opportunities provided through Allen & York.Waste includes Recycling & Composting, Waste Management, Waste Operations and Energy from Waste jobs (EfW).