|Job Title:||Business Development Manager & Account Manager - Solar|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Our Client has grown out of a public sector group in this location and is now structured into 3 distinct business units which include Waste Solutions, Renewables and Heat Solutions.
Their turnover is £12m and employs circa 40 staff and they are looking for a Business Development manager to join their team.
The main responsibility for the role is to develop and lead all large scale solar projects and be responsible for the ongoing governance of each project.
To work with the key members of the renewable energy team to ensure the projects progress in a timely manner and be the first point of contact for clients.
- Identify sites and opportunity for the development of large scale solar installations primarily within the Public and Third Sector
- Working closely with the project co-ordinator to ensure that the Project Book is always up to date and available for sale
- Present weekly to the Project Review meetings
- Act as project lead for all other members of the renewable energy team
- Working with the Commercial Director prepare the Governance Board presentations
- Ensure that procurement and contract control is carried out in accordance with the Company's operating procedures and financial regulations
- Prepare weekly MIS on new business development and present to Commercial Director
- Be prepared to take on additional project responsibilities or a changing contract portfolio in line with changing business needs and priorities
- Produce Heads of Agreement documentation for all prospects
- Participate in management and professional training, information briefings and events as and when required as part of continuous professional development.
- Renewable Energy sales experience in the Public and Third sector is desirable
- Proven experience of working in a commercial organisation
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills evidenced by the ability to establish productive working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills, diary management and the ability to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Experience of working in large multi-functional organisation and delivering tailored, innovative solutions that deliver improved performance
- Numerate, with the ability to analyse and interpret data and present information in a clear and concise manner
- Direct responsibility for managing external service providers within a performance culture.
- Experience of key account management and building successful client relationships
- Knowledge of photovoltaics and supply and installation logistics.
- Knowledge of government tariffs and relevant funding regimes
- Proven finance management skills and a good degree of numeracy.
- PVSYST or similar industry software proficient is desirable
Please contact Sally Woods for further information and submit your CV