Our client is a greentech/ cleantech company with an innovative product range looking to launch in Europe.
This role is very important to this new company who are on the edge of expanding into europeon markets.
The role will include;
- Identifying and targeting appropriate channels to market including: self-build/eco-conscious developer channels, housing associations, local authorities along with the conventional trade sectors.
- Development of our own web sales channel which is due to go live this summer in tandem with our product launch
- Formulation a go to market strategy in France as we begin preliminary trials
- Interaction with senior figures across a range of industries including housing associations, utilities and manufacturers to negotiate strategic relationships
- Sell product and service offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to housing associations, utilities and traditional building services sales channels
- Sell the Company's software solutions which provide asset management and control services
- Create and execute strong strategies to reach new customers, remove barriers to winning deals and drive market position
- Identify and build high level relationships with strategic partners
- Identify customer needs, market trends and new development strategies to remain in a leadership position
- Implementation and deployment of sales strategy
- Develop an understanding of the intricacies of the market domestic heating systems within both the natural replacement and new/self-build segments whilst also formulating and selling propositions to utilities.
- Represent the business at conferences and events
- Support the business planning process to deliver maximal revenue and profitability
- Provide Pipeline and forecasts required for preparation of a business plan.
- Grow and manage this pipeline and forecasts in geographic territory and convert them into profitable sales revenue
- Minimum 5-8 years of sales experience within product sales wihtin domestic or commercial energy products.
- This candidate will be self-motivated and tenacious with a willingness to create new leads. An ability to speak European languages would be desirable but not essential.
- Excellent understanding of the UK building market, maintenance and repair channels, wholesalers/distributors of plumbing equipment.
- Experience of selling products designed to enhance efficiency/reduce environmental footprint
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to present clearly on technical subjects
- Tenacious with a "Do what it takes" mentality