Our client is a leading renewable energy generator.
They currently have an opportunity available for an experienced BDM to join their market leading team.
This role would be responsible for assisting them in developing into the pre-eminent provider of private wire PPA's to major energy user (MEU) market in the UK by identifying and securing PPA with MEU's.
- Identifying Market opportunities
- Generating, qualifying and prioritising leads
- Expanding opportunities within existing clients
- Undertaking Sales Forecasting & effective management of pipeline via CRM
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Work with legal department to negotiate heads of terms & PPA contracts with clients
- Liaise with development team (land acquisitions) and other key departments within the company on taking opportunity from Heads of terms stage to project development
- Represent company at trade exhibitions and shows
- 2 -3 years' experience in a similar role is essential OR experience of selling energy services to the corporate sector
- Highly professional B2B sales background, previous experience in the negotiation of PPA with MEU's or ideally in the distributed generation sector in the UK
- Familiarity with the UK Energy market for I&C Customers and a general appreciation of the low carbon landscape
- Understand hierarchy selling within large organisations
- Communication effectively both within and outside of the company
- Accomplished at building relationships, negotiating and influencing
- Proposal building skills
- Highly motivated
- Present yourself with integrity, credibility and professionalism
- Willing and able to travel across the UK and to client offices when required
- Driver's licence
- Experience using CRM systems
- Computer skills - MS office