Business Development Manager - Corporate Sales
Our client, who is a market leader within the environmental sector, and renowned in the waste and recycling world, has an intriguing opportunity for an experienced individual to fill the role of Business Development Manager, with a keen interest in Corporate Sales. The role will require you to work closely with the UK Sales Manager, and more specifically, work alongside medium to large manufacturing and distribution customers/clients, covering all aspects of waste disposal and recycling management.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role:
- Your role will be to work within a vertical market to identify and produce proposals around Integrated Waste Management solutions.
- The seniority of the role demands an experienced Corporate Development manager with entrepreneurial approach and strong communicative skills.
- This is an opportunity to join an organisation that still invests substantially in the UK and can make a difference within the business.
- 3-5 years' experience within a sales environment in Waste Management
- Solid and demonstrable track record
- Experience of constructing corporate proposals
- Articulate with strong influencing skills
- Adaptable, Energetic and Inquisitive
- Ideally Educated to Degree Level
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Natalia Leskovskaja at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986 ext.