Business Development Manager - Corporate Client - Waste Management
Allen & York are currently working with a very well-established and leading UK integrated waste company are growing their business and as such are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to increase their reach across the South of England.
You will be responsible for the continued growth of the business, by winning new industrial and commercial business clients.
- Selling profitable new business - both proactively and reactively.
- Managing the growth of sales territory with contracts of £70,000 to £300,000.
- Liaising with key stakeholders, both external and internal.
- Pricing, Bid/Tendering and sales negotiation within the Southern Central Region.
- Delivering profitable revenue streams across the business.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven sales record within contracted services
- Consistent over achiever of targets, with a passion for business development.
- Evidence of new business sales.
- Knowledge of the waste industry is desirable, but not essential.
- Company car/allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Medical and dental scheme.
- Travel discounts.
We look forward to receiving your application.