||Business Development Manager - Electrical Networks
||Dependant on Experience
||over 1 year ago
Our client specialises in electricity infrastructure services, with the full range of qualified, authorised and experienced people, delivering nationally. They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to support the growth of the Electrical Networks business through raising awareness of the organisations capability and specifically seeking to increase share of O&M market
- Maintain and develop existing customer relationships through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods. The aim is to extract maximum value from these relationships via the intended services and leveraging that position to get additional services at higher margins.
- Develop new markets and customers in line with Electrical Networks BD Strategy.
- Take ownership of tenders and PQQs and work to ensure all tenders/bids are delivered on time to exceptional standards of quality.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Cross selling and promote inter-business relationships.
- Monitor market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Competent IT Skills
- Sales/Business Development background
- Track record of sustainably growing market share/increasing client portfolio
- High Voltage O&M industry knowledge preferable