We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our Client, a leading waste management company, as a Corporate Business Development Manager based in the Midlands.
The successful candidate will manage, develop and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities in order to deliver profitable revenue growth for the Commercial division. They will also ensure that our Client achieves 'best value' out of its operations through facilitating active cooperation between the various team members and other company divisions and departments.
* Ability to deliver sales revenue to achieve targets /KPI's by generating leads, through new business opportunities using marketing / relevant research tools / sector specific targeting and cold calling.
* Ability to co-ordinate their own sales prospects (client average order values circa £500k) with a minimum overall sales pipeline value of £15 to £20 million.
* Confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential clients.
* Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for our Client to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue.
* Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting.
* Actively and successfully managing the sales process, through lead generation, sales presentations, proposal solutions, negotiation, close, and handover to the account management team.
* Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following our Client's required procedures.
* Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
Nature and Scope:
* This role is about managing and influencing a range of day to day and strategic issues within the new business team.
* The individual will have the scope to drive the return on sales through planned, objective management of their sales activities and process.
* They will also be instrumental in ensuring that our Client stays 'ahead of the game' with respect to service offering, business model and operating methods.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin on 01202 888986.