A market leading UK waste company are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to be responsible for the growth of all shared I&C and Hazardous Waste corporate accounts.
- Drive and win new business across the hazardous waste business.
- Ensure delivery on targets and operational delivery on KPIs and SLAs.
- Manage team performance and measure account pipeline, performance, profitability and growth.
- Create strategic growth plans across hazardous waste services.
- Delivery weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Track and monitor corporate accounts and support bid management at retender stage.
- Liaise with Commercial Sales Manager and internal/external stakeholders, at all levels.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven track record in sales and business development.
- Consistent over achiever of targets, with evidence of new business sales.
- Experience of hazardous waste sector.
- Full clean driving license.
- Willingness to travel.
We look forward to receiving your application.